Build a New Life with a New Home
You can provide an impoverished family with a house
Because of you, an impoverished family can receive a home that will last them for 40 years. With each home costing only $2,500, you can raise the needed funds on your own as a personal challenge, or work with your GCP ServiceTeam Experience group to cover the construction costs. The result is a safe, clean, and sturdy home that provides a new life for a family that once slept on the streets. Thank you!
Home Building Facts and Figures
- The homes cost $2,500 to build and take 3 days to construct.
- These homes will last for at least 40 years.
- When families apply to ask for a new home, our social workers assess their situation to decide if they are eligible to receive a house.
- Many applicants are abandoned or widowed mothers who would otherwise never be able to raise enough money for a house. They are often working women who spend all their income on food and survival.
- Our waiting list for approved families lasts about 2 years.
No construction skills or foreign language necessary! Service Teams are provided a team leader to help construct simple, yet dignifying homes.