- This event has passed.
Pack the Tent – A Community-Wide Campaign for Fuego Relief
July 18, 2018 @ 9:00 am - August 1, 2018 @ 5:00 pm
Pack the Tent is a Bis-Man community-wide campaign through GCP to collect items and funds for Guatemala after the recent Volcano Fuego eruption.
Please drop-off items at:
Charity Lutheran Church,120 Aspen Ave, Bismarck
July 18-August 1st
9 a.m. to 5 p.m. M-F
ITEMS NEEDED INCLUDE:
• Construction supplies: (hand tools, work gloves, aprons, handsaws, work boots, any tools that will fit into a suitcase)
• Medical supplies: (gauze, bandages, sterilizer wipes, ointments, over the counter medicines, collapsible crutches, slings, any medical supplies that can fit into a suitcase)
• Household and personal items: (bedsheets, towels, lightweight blankets)
• Cleaning supplies: (towels, washcloths, dustpan/brush, etc., any supplies that will fit into a suitcase)
• Old suitcases with wheels
• No food or clothing
Drop off items at Charity Lutheran Church
120 Aspen Ave, Bismarck, ND
YOUR MONETARY CONTRIBUTIONS HELP TOO!
$25 = one Eco Filter to provide safe, clean drinking water to a family. $120 = sponsors one child for an entire month (allowing them to attend our schools, clinics and receive meals at no cost).
$10 = one soccer ball.
$40 = one egg laying chicken and poultry care classes for a family.
$75 = one week of emergency food for a family. $300 = one month of medicine for a malnourished infant at Casa Jackson Hospital.
$1500 = material to build a home (lumber, concrete, etc.).
Donations can also be made online at godschild.org or by mailing a check to: The GOD’S CHILD Project Attn: Pack the Tent PO Box 1844 Bismarck, ND 58502
You can help the people of Guatemala with their current worries. Join us at the KICK-OFF Event July 18 11:30 a.m. at Charity Lutheran 120 Aspen Ave., Bismarck
For questions or to make a financial contribution, please contact Hannah at (701) 323-0296.