Shop The GOD’S CHILD Project apparel, books, coffee and more to help the children who attend our schools, clinics, hospital, homeless shelter, and receive emergency services.
- Order the multi-award-winning books, The Powerful You or A Message for My Child, written by Patrick Atkinson, as a beautiful gift for a loved one. Patrick Atkinson’s biography The Dream Maker, written by Monica Hannan, is an amazing story of survival, grit, and determination.
- A Coffee Club subscription is another great way to support the children who receive help from The GOD’S CHILD Project – you can give this as a monthly gift to someone you love or enjoy the delicious coffee for yourself! Fair trade coffee available in both whole bean or ground coffee and packaged in a beautiful reusable bag made from authentic Guatemalan cloth.
- GCP apparel is a great gift for family or friends and a great way to show support and spread the word about the Project’s mission!
From this page you can also make a donation, sponsor a child in our schools or a crib at Casa Jackson Hospital for Malnourished Children, check out our Wish List of needed items for the boys and girls, or make your volunteer trip payments!
- Sponsoring a child is a rewarding way to make a connection and get to know a boy or girl in the Project.
- A Crib Sponsorship for Casa Jackson Hospital for Malnourished Children means that as each infant recovers and leaves the hospital, you will receive updates on the new tiny patient that takes over the crib, all while providing the life-saving supplies needed to fight chronic malnutrition.
The Wish List consists of needed items for the mothers and children of the Project. This could be anything from a school uniform to a new soccer ball or art and teaching supplies. You can purchase an egg-laying chicken and poultry care classes for a family in need, or you could purchase bunkbeds to go into home where an entire family of five or more shares one bed.
The need is great, and your compassion is appreciated!