Volunteer in a Foreign Country
Explore How You Can Help Children in Need
Want To Meet Others While You Volunteer?
Open enrollment is available for individuals who would like to join an existing group on a ServiceTeam volunteer experience.
Individual Volunteer Opportunities
- Disaster Relief
- Larger Construction Projects
- Medical and Dental Care
- Physical Therapy Occupational Therapy
- Alternative Health Care
- Social Work or Social Sciences
- 21 years of age or older
- 18-20 years of age (must be interviewed in person or via phone with the Minneapolis office)
- Motivated by a desire to serve others
- Self-sufficient, mature, flexible, possessing a good sense of humor and plenty of patience
- In good health
- Having the ability to speak Spanish is useful for some of the roles volunteers perform and is necessary for others. Volunteers with advanced Spanish skills usually spend time working directly with the families and children.