Upcoming Open Enrollment ServiceTeam Experiences
Have you ever wanted to be part of a ServiceTeam experience volunteering in Guatemala but haven’t been able to assemble a full team? Do you have a few days off and hoping to get the most out of it? Join us for an exciting ServiceTeam Experience in beautiful Antigua, Guatemala! During this trip you will build a modest home for a family in need and stay with a wonderful host family in Antigua within walking distance to markets, GOD’S CHILD volunteer locations, and the rich culture of Antigua. It includes a weekend trip to Panajachel on gorgeous Lake Atilan with a hotel stay. It’s a guaranteed life-changing week serving the people of Guatemala.
These are perfect for groups of friends, couples, individuals or anyone looking to serve! No planning, no worrying about the details, and no headaches! Open-Enrollment ServiceTeam Experiences are pre-organized trips so you are able to get the most out of your trip to beautiful Antigua, Guatemala.
2019 Trip Dates
- Winter Trip – February 2nd to February 10th, 2019 – Trip Price: $977.50
Trip Deposit of $145.00 required with application.
What is included in the trip?
- Stateside and Guatemala coordination of your trip
- Background check for each individual over the age of 18
- International medical and travelers insurance
- Airport pick-up
- Host family stay, with 3 meals per day
- Guatemala ST leader assistance and escort
- Homebuild supplies and materials
- Homebuild transportation
- Weekend trip to Panajachel with hotel stay for 1 night
- Transportation to and from weekend excursion
- Closing dinner meal and ceremony supplies
- Sterling silver ST cross necklace
- Airport drop-off
What is not covered?
- Meals outside of host family schedule
- Additional days outside of program. If indiviudals wish to stay for additional days, they can register for them at $92.50/day per person.