Upcoming Open Enrollment ServiceTeam Experiences
Have you ever wanted to be part of a ServiceTeam experience volunteering in Guatemala but haven’t been able to assemble a full team? Do you have a few days and want to make the most of them? Join us for an exciting ServiceTeam Experience trip to beautiful Antigua, Guatemala! During this trip you will build a modest home for a family in need and stay with a wonderful host family in Antigua within walking distance to markets, GOD’S CHILD volunteer locations, and the rich culture of Antigua. It includes a weekend trip to Panajachel on gorgeous Lake Atilan with a hotel stay. It’s a guaranteed life-changing week serving the people of Guatemala.
These are perfect for groups of friends, couples, individuals or anyone looking to serve! No planning, no worrying about the details, and no headaches! Open-Enrollment ServiceTeam Experiences are pre-organized trips so you are able to get the most out of your trip to beautiful Antigua, Guatemala.
Cost of trip – $97.50 per day, including the day of arrival and the day of departure.
Trip Deposit of $145.00 required with application.
What's included in the trip?
- Stateside and Guatemala coordination of your trip
- Background check for each individual over the age of 18
- International medical and travelers insurance
- Airport pick-up
- Host family stay, with 3 meals per day
- Guatemala ST leader assistance and escort
- Homebuilding supplies and materials
- Homebuilding transportation
- Weekend trip to Panajachel with hotel stay for 1 night
- Transportation to and from weekend excursion
- Closing dinner meal and ceremony supplies
- Sterling silver ST cross necklace
- Airport drop-off
What's not included in the trip?
- Meals outside of host family schedule
- Additional days outside of program. If individuals wish to stay for additional days, they can register for them at $97.50/day per person.
For more information on Open-Enrollment ServiceTeams or for information on how to create your own ServiceTeam Experience contact us by phone at 612-351-8020 or by email at Info@GodsChild.org.